The Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon, SK is seeking a full-‐time(37.5hours per week) Executive Assistant to the Director of Pastoral Services to serve in a key capacity with the Catholic Pastoral Centre staff.
(The Catholic Pastoral Centre is located on the second floor of the Cathedral of the Holy Family, 123 Nelson Road, Saskatoon, SK.)
The Executive Assistant will be responsible to provide confidential administrative and logistical support to the Director of Pastoral Services, by managing the details that arise from the Director’s ministry and activities.
This position will also be responsible to provide data entry support to the Office of Migration and occasional administrative support to other ministry offices at the Catholic Pastoral Centre.
• Due to the nature of employment, a successful candidate is to be a confirmed practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with the Church, possessing an appreciation for the wider diocesan community.
• Individuals with a secretarial or business college education (certificate, diploma or degree) are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants with 3 to 5 years experience working as an Executive Assistant to a Senior Manager are encouraged to apply.
• Salary in accordance with the salary grids for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon
• Health and dental benefits
• Defined contribution pension plan
For a detailed position overview and/or to apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Patrick Clarke, Human Resources Manager at pclarkercdos [dot] ca or 306-‐659-‐5835 by midnight, Tuesday, 29 May 2018. Find more information at https://rcdos.ca/employment
Please note that all applicants are required to complete an application form in addition to submitting a cover letter and resume. A detailed position overview and application form will be emailed to applicants upon request. The position start date is Monday, 25 June 2018.