There are presently over 20 spiritual directors serving the Archdiocese of Regina. Spiritual direction has always been ecumenical: some spiritual directors have been from other denominations, and many accept clients of other denominations.
Services provided by Spiritual Directors to the Archdiocese of Regina
- Training program for new spiritual directors.
- On-going spiritual direction of individuals referred to them. Presently intakes and referrals are done by Karen Ziegler and Marlene Miller. The number of directees per director varies from two persons to as many as fifteen per month.
- Journeying with persons through the First Spiritual Exercises or the Annotations 19 Program of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius.
- Spiritual direction of participants of the Lay Formation Program, involving a two-year monthly commitment of time.
- Personal spiritual direction for Year I of the Lay Formation Program at their annual weekend retreat.
- Conducting retreats and reflection evenings, for parishes (RCIA, CWL, ALPHA) and for groups from other denominations.
- Training parishioners to lead the First Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius in their parishes.